2012年12月30日 星期日

2013-a brand new start

2012 is ending...
This has been a dramatically challenging year for me. Always ending a year with expectations for the next. Pure expectations like a girl reading the story book hoping to be a princess.. Pure anticipation just because everyone should keep the hope, should have a dream.
This time is different, having different responsibility, sketching a different plan, being a tougher girl. I am expecting a totally different year, a brand new start.
Determined as usual, holding the belief that I will be able to achieve whatever I aim for.
Daddy, are you there by our side all the time? Are you seeing what I am doing, every decisions I made? Just couldn't believe you are gone..We as a family, the first time traveled overseas , but without you. Every place I have been to, I feel blessed, to be able to see the world with Mum , sis and bro. It is an amazing feeling. And I feel pain, keep whispering in my heart:" Dad, did you see that?"
Everything we have we own and able to do is just because of you.I want to make you proud, why can't you stay and see it..
2013 ... What will you be? Can I assume the worst has gone? No matter what,I am going to impress people. I want to make my dear daddy proud.
My goal is clearer, I am confident and determined. With you always in my mind and heart, I will be the someone.

Location:Jalan Bayu Puteri 1/3,Johor Bahru,Malaysia

沒有留言:

張貼留言