2012年11月13日 星期二

The Pain that can last forever..


This is the 13th days since Daddy left...
Mummy and four of us have been doing everything together during these 2 weeks.. We joke,we keep talking about how funny daddy was..we sleep together in the master bedroom..we plan the menu of the dinner for mum as well as dad..
We drove to Singapore have a day trip with dad's car..
Everyday seemed like a happy day, we are doing well...
Deep down,I am missing daddy badly.. I believe everyone of us is missing daddy..but we never share because we need to be happy and strong in front of mummy...
Everyday, dad's favorite song will be played repeatedly in the living room...
Wherever we went, I would wish daddy to be there.. Thinking of what he used to tell me...what responses he would have...
Went for a movie, and I wished Daddy can be there, he loved that kind of movie...Feeling so sad and pain when I realized he is not going to be there..
Didn't try my best to accompany him during the past few weeks.. Even making him angry and speechless..
I am so regret... Can't help thinking everything might be different if I didn't make him angry...
On the funeral, I was strong,I could smile to all the guests but I couldn't tell how dad left us... That was the day that I would never forget.. My dear daddy...Feeling so pain to know he suffered...Can't describe how pain it is...
Daddy.. I miss you.. I wished you are happy now, you deserve a better life.. You are such a great man that you left the best things for us... You have been so kind and generous to the one who needs help... Couldn't be prouder..
Xuan Kai and Sheng have been so mature and grown up.. I hope you are proud of us..
I miss you...





Location:Jalan Aliff Harmoni 4/6,Johor Bahru,Malaysia

沒有留言:

張貼留言