2011年5月15日 星期日

My Prince Silly**

You are not the prince that I always dream of..
You are not as charming...
You didn't ride on a white horse..
You didn't come from a castle..
You are not observative enough with every change that happen to me..
You didn't give me the surprises which I had been expecting..



You are the one who spent the whole day in the market and kitchen just to give me a good dinner..
You are the one who doesn't ride on the white horse but an ugly green sedan who never fail to pick me up on time because you know I hate to wait...
You are the one who always tell silly crap and jokes just to make me smile..
You are the one who enjoys shopping with me even it is really boring..
You are the one who answers all my questions with another question..nah..this is irritating!! But you know just how to make me smile again...
You are the one who makes really ugly scary silly face whenever you see a stressful me...
You are the one who likes to sing to me no matter where as if there is nobody's business..
You are the one who makes lovely fruit platter just to make sure I have enough fruits everyday...

I am independent,  I can take care of a million things on my own...
Somehow, I wish there is someone who I can rely on..
You are not the charming Prince who I used to dream of..
But you are the silly Prince who I can rely on...
The independent side of me disappear when you are around..
I enjoy sitting in the car that you drive, no matter how long the journey is...
I enjoy every dishes you made...
I love lying on cosy sofa forever, because you will bring me water and food as well as a good movie!


Life has been hectic and I am flat out with works....
Surprisingly, most of my time has been consumed by works and stress..
I wonder, what happen if I need to travel to somewhere else for work?
It was the beginning when I planned to wear all my lovely clothes for work, paying attention to all the details of my appearance before heading to work in the morning...
Haha, I fail..
Wake up 15 minutes before 9am, put up whatever I can grab from the warddrobe, here I am! Vivienne of the day...
People thinks I am stressed out and looked pale..
In fact I am, but the main reason I looked pale is because I didn't do my make up....
No motivation to work every morning because the early winter make the bed so cosy..
No time for breakfast, the reason is... I prefer to sleep for 10 more minutes...
Trying to finish a yogurt in the workplace but it just took me forever because the ringing of the phones.....
Nearly scream out loud sometime...
The motivation of the day is, babe is not working during the night and I will be able to see him at home ..Thanks for being there taking care of the daily stuffs....

Weekends... I love weekend... more than I ever thought...
It is so short though...At this time of the Sunday night, there is always something there playing with my feeling..
Something bitter, something uncomfortable.. kind of sad..
Sad that the weekend is just over too soon....
I am getting there..I am getting there, keep telling myself this to stabilise my confident at work...



I want to get drunk... wonder how it feels like when one is drunk.....
I am so in love with the resort that is built in the middle of the sea, with glass-made floor in the room and I can see the cystal blue sea through the floor!...please....bring me there some day....




I am lucky enough to have everything I always want for..
Really appreciate everything in my life now....
With a full time job,a lovely sister here with me and my Prince Silly!
However, I am greedy! Working towards my aim, step by step...
Yeah! I know I can do it!!

1 則留言: